It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 DICE UPDATE 
Co-Command
Co-Command

IGN: Ghostxxxstryker
Attachment:
ss_ee822c849bf5b296ad9c4382e2b0e3adbf9d5144_600x338.jpg

Dice has confirmed a release of a modern type military shooter of the "roots/core" Battlefield theme to be released in the 4th quarter of 2016.

My guess is that it will not be battlefield 5, because Dice has announced extended support for BF4 and had numerous release issues including lawsuits; nor will it be a new

hardline title since it pretty much tanked and it is not a military type shooter.

Well, battlefield Vietnam 2 and 1943 are not "modern shooters" and 2143 would be considered futuristic and would duplicate Battlefront for

which Battlefront 2 is in the works for fiscal 2017.

What's left ? BAD COMPANY 3 ?

There is a generous amount of wishful thinking in my version of upcoming events, it just strikes me that Battlefield 5 branding has never been mentioned directly by name by ea/dice

and I think it should have, considering the fact that millions of marketing dollars have been spent outlining this franchise.

EA/Dice : "We have a new Battlefield experience coming in Q3 FY 2017" (Fiscal Q4 2016)

The Battlefield series will return to "military-style game" and is already shaping up to be a "fun, new Battlefield." EA/Dice

"What we've said is that our intention over the next couple of years is to have a first-person shooter as one of the core titles," he replied. "This year it's Star Wars: Battlefront. Next year, it's another Battlefield title." EA/Dice

"The actual content of the next Battlefield game is being kept under wraps for now EA has previousy confirmed that the game will be a return to its militaristic roots" EA/Dice

As a result of the extended services and content updates that we provide, it's clear that players want to experience the games we're delivering for longer periods of time. Looking into next year, we will ensure that our players have enough time between releases to fully explore the depth and innovation in our shooter titles." EA/Dice
by DICE development director Dan Vaderlind in which he wrote, “Now that we’ve shipped Battlefront and a part of the team continues to work on it, I am moving on to another project, the next Battlefield.”

Post your comments, Ideas and or speculations - what is your take on upcoming EA/Dice release decisions, involving a confirmed new Battlefield release -

Sweet Dreams,

ghost~

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:33 am
Co-Command
Co-Command

:24:

I am waiting, hopefully something good w/ more original maps, like Warlord for example.

But as you said Wish full thinking......one thing for sure i'll think twice before buying

Jicaro

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:27 am
Game Admin
Game Admin

BFBC2 is about the limit of what my PC (laptop) can handle. I own BF3 but have never taken the wrapping off of it because A: I heard it sucked and B: I heard it takes more power to run it. I ain't forking over several K$ for a PC to run a game. Ain't in my budget. :46:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 am
Co-Command
Co-Command

IGN: Ghostxxxstryker
What did make Bad Company 2 so magical ?

-Destruction
- Simplicity that works
- Multiplayer
-sound effects
-great maps

Attachment:
bfbc23-e1386552538657-l.jpg

PIZZA ANYONE ?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:59 am
Game Admin
Game Admin

IGN: Dzaikraeski
I think the biggest concern if they make new Bad Company game is whether it will capture the essence of BC2 that we all love or turn into just another Battlefield 3/4 with a Bad Company skin. However I did find after playing the campaign for BF 4 it did remind me a bit of the Bad Company campaign. There was something about it that had a slight BC2 feel to it. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 pm
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
Any new FPS that has good maps and the playable charismatic feel of BC2 will capture the interest of the current Bad Company 2 players. I just like many of you are looking for a path to the next big shooter game that will keep us interested in playing online shooter games. Will this be the one? I will keep an eye on this one.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]