It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 We have had a lot of fun over the years 
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
Over the last several months the EBW clan leadership has had many conversations about the survival of our clan and have come to realize the FPS games after BC2 are not clan friendly and our clan and funding has shrunk over time. With all that we have had to make a very difficult decision to let our clan services such as our game server, TeamSpeak, and support apps for the game server expire. Our WEB presence will be around for a year or so before it also goes away.

For all that have supported FTW/EBW over the years we thank you very much and hope we all cross paths and continue to be good friends.

We are not looking for donations to keep a game that is at its end alive any longer.

We wish you all our best.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:11 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

Yes:

Thanks Capt'n, yes around 10 years is a long time....I've made and met good friends in such that ail always last a life time, as well as the other but they have been way too few.

Since this forum will be alive for about a year if anyone wants to contact me, you can PM me and I will give you y number and E.Mail address.

Note Ghost and I have been playing different games with THK, and the Leadership in THK, expressed to Ghost and I that all is welcome to use there VOIP, and the address isa as follows "ts.clanthk.com" If any were to have any issues please look for Ghost or I and Especially [THK] HEMLOCK"

For me this is not good buy but be waiting to see you soon.

Jicaro

Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:20 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

IGN: Ghostxxxstryker
Hello all

I am not going to duplicate the statements above but will mention that it has been an incredible journey for all of us and will always look back upon many fun filled times that our games had to offer. That being said I will take a break from the First person shooter of the battlefield series.

If anyone is interested in playing Guild Wars 2 let us know, we are happy to help you drive into a world of fantasy.

All the Best,

Ghost ~

Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Though my overall playing time has diminished significantly over the last year or two, I am thoroughly honored to have been accepted by this wonderful group of people. I still check web messages several times a week and will continue to do so. Really do hoe we can find a way to keep in touch.

Chick

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:00 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

i will say i personally have had my best gaming moments with you all and will miss the times we've had just screwing around. i wish you all the best and hope to see you in the new battlefield if its any good sometime. for the clan members, i will post my email in the clan section if you ever feel like dropping a line

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:45 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

IGN: Dzaikraeski
I'm sorry to see this season close. I very much enjoyed the hours gaming with you all. As with all seasons, things change and shift. I know I'm rarely on a computer for anything other than work these days.... Hopefully we will cross paths again and if I ever end up in an area near some of you I will definitely give you a shout.

All the best to you all

Addison

Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:23 pm

What about Battlefield V?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]