It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pillana 

QUESTIONS:

Your Real First Name: Zoe MacRae

Location City, State: Folkestone, Ken, UK

Your Game Name? Pillana

List other online Game titles and your player name: MW2 ^6[NRU]^0Prince$$ << One line for each Game and Name.

Steam Community ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036417550 Steam Nickname:^6[NRU]^0Prince$$

Other information in response to any of the above conditions: Hey folks :) It's Spyware's missus :) I like FPS :) and I like meeting new people :) I also Know that I'm probably one of the youngest to play bfbc2 with you but I like to learn from new people :) This is a completely new game for me, but Spy and I always play in the same servers together, He was the one that first got me into FPS, it got to the point of if you can't beat em, join em! and I've loved it :) and it would be a complete honour to carry your tags :) x

Include the following statement in your application: I (your game name) agree to all of the application conditions.
I, Pillana agree to all of the application conditions.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:45 pm
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
Nice to see your application. It is good to see a family game together.

Your application should not take long for us to process.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

=EBW=GHOST wrote:
Nooo !!! This is a bloody british Invasion - man the battlestations, ready the c4....oh.... they are friendlies ?! hmm... well in that case, welcome to the =EBW= application centre Zoe -(lobby level 1) since spy got his tags, dont think your app is going to be any different...unless you dont like gaming in a friendly hack free environment and take my double headshots for granted and quote them as one of my ghostly skill levels :76:

goood luck on ur app ! do what you have been doing and it shot not be a probleme' :mrgreen:

Well said Dave LOL
Zoe:

Good luck on ur aplication, and I will say u r on the right trac, just keep getting in game, and on TS, get to know us as we get to know u.
Also the application process can be a long one so please be patient, and come in and have fun

Jicaro :mrgreen:

Rob

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm
MIA

About time you showed up :29: see you in game for some fun :1361: :1362: :blowjob: :angry021:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:25 pm
VIP
VIP

IGN: HighSticking
Good Luck Zoe!

I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield. :1361: :1362:

PS You can confer with Chickwhokicksass as to the best color of lipstick to wear on the battlefield... :rainbow: :rofl2:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

oooo not met Chick yet :) looking forward to it :) I still need Jic's tags and wizards but they can wait for now ;) hehe

Nice to meet you HighSticking :) x

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:05 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

=EBW=GHOST wrote:
I am not an expert on what lipstick to wear on the battlefield but on Laguna Presa, I heard green is in fashion right now, at least that is what Rob said :mrgreen:

Dave how dare you say that :shocked:

My feet are well planted, and since you are afraid to come out of the closet
now you want to put the Camo lipstick gig on me, and we all know from the Admin's on up u r the :24: U know Dave You would do even better unto yourself if you stay quite about the Camo Leotards u were under your Sasquatch suit before the Wizzard changes you to a Zombie or something :76:
Now to you Zoey, you maybe would blend in w/ Camo Lipstick> USMC, and little Ms. Dave approved :mrgreen:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 pm

think I may just stick to a bright red lippy lol seduce then kill lmao x

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:24 pm
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
Congratulations Pillana.

You may now were the tags of our clan with pride. You may also were your bright red lip stick.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:02 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

Congrats Zoie :mrgreen:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:25 pm

thank you all :) x

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 pm

i still got yours anyway ghostie :P hehehe :) x

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 am

Congrats Zoe~ Havent had the chance to play with you yet but I am sure I will soon! Welcome to the family!

Chick

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 pm

thanks chick! I've heard a lot about you!! mainly good so it's ok!!! lol i look forward to stealing your tags :P lol x

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:25 am
MIA

chick u mised her by 10 mins last night :( obviously because of the time difference its a bit of a pain...

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next