It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 ZeeRowin Application For Tags 
Name: ZeeRowin
Location City, State: Auburn, AL
Use Ventrilo? Of course.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 am
Co-Command
Co-Command

ZeeRowin:

Welcome to our FTW forums, and thank you for your intrest in applying for your tags..

Please come in and keep gaming with us in our servers, and please get into VENT so YOU can get to know us, and more importantly can get to know you {in other words chew the cud w/us }, by the way this means gaming too of course :lol2: ..

The aplication for tags takes a small amount of time, so we can get to know you before a decision is made.

Zerion please include a little more about yourself other than name age and you can use vent, like I said we just want to get to know you more.

On Behalf of myself and FTW, I wish you the Best of Luck on your Application to FTW.. WELCOME ZeeRowin, and game on

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 am
VIP
VIP

IGN: HighSticking
Welcome to the =FTW= forums. I have not yet had the pleasure to meet you on the battlefield but I look forward to it. Join us in Ventrilo while enjoying BC2 and get to know us. I know you will like us. :mrgreen:

Best wishes for joining us!

PS You already have AUCE97's vote. He is a rabid Auburn fan an a alumni...

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
ZeeRowin,
Good to see you in our FTW forums and are interested in joining our clan. Talked to you last night briefly in ventrilo and look forward to speaking with you again. Our clan is very laid back and enjoy each others company in vent as much as we enjoy a good game.

Continue to game and get in vent with us so we get to know each other. We do have a probation period before we issue FTW tags for a couple of reasons, 1 - we want the applicant to be comfortable with us and 2 - for us to be comfortable wit the applicant. This will take some effort for all, but i think in the end it is all worth while.

Good luck with your application for tags and I look forward to vent and game with you.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome to our forum ZeeRowin. Good luck on your application request! Like Highsticking said, I'm pretty sure you already have my vote. Just continue gaming with us and bs-ing with us in vent. War Eagle!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 pm
I appreciate the warm welcome, guys. I enjoyed gaming with some of you tonight...hopefully one night of many. :02:

A little about myself...I've lived in the Auburn, AL area all my life and currently attend Auburn University. My major IS Political Science, but it WAS Software Engineering. After I get my degree here, I'd like to go to UA Law School (only because it's 18th in the nation and in-state). I game, mostly WoW and BC2 atm. I want to travel. A lot. I played trumpet for 7 years, marching band for 6 of those years. Hopefully I'll be on the field next year with the AUMB. :-)

Feel free to ask questions, I'm no good at summarizing myself...I don't fit that many 'typical' descriptions. :lol2:

I look forward to getting to know and gaming with the clan...War Eagle!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

Safe to say

AUCE97 loves u already yup yup :02:

:lol2:
ZeeRowin, yes nice playing w/you in game yesterday, good luck :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:55 am
Command
Command

ZeeRowin,

Just a quick note to let you know your application for =FTW= tags is still in progress and moving allong just fine. Continue gaming and chating with us in ventrilo.

Thanks
Central Command

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

=FTW=CaptinWizard wrote:
ZeeRowin,

Just a quick note to let you know your application for =FTW= tags is still in progress and moving allong just fine. Continue gaming and chating with us in ventrilo.

Thanks
Central Command

Again ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE good luck and keep on gaming and one more thing :29: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good Luck bud

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm
Lol thanks guys.

I would be gaming more, but I've had school shtuff happening lately...ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT WOOT!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 pm

School Stuff??? Are you "studying" ( :beerchug:) for the Georgia game?? I know I'll be in Auburn by 1:30pm tomorrow and be "studying" by 1:45pm.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:07 pm
ZEE, talked to you a bit tonight and you have my vote. You seem like a stand up fella. :01: :01: :01:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:12 pm

I am not sure I get a vote, but if I did, I would vote for you. You are a nice person to game with and have enjoyed trying to teach you how to drive the tank! :) No really, goot luck 0-in.

Chick

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:01 pm
BUMP THIS...I think he deserves the tags....

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 am
Command
Command

ZeeRowin,

FTW Clan Commanders met today and reviewed all open applications for clan membership. Prospective members are rated on their interaction within FTW Clan forums, Game, and Ventrilo. Getting to know each other is important to us and when we adopt a new member into the FTW family we are sure they will be with us for the long term.

We understand that sometimes people will apply for Clan tags and for whatever reason they move on to other endeavors and that is ok. All we ask is they be upfront with us and tell us they are no longer interested in our clan, FPS game, or whatever it is that has changed their direction.

At this time your application for FTW Clan membership is denied. Your application posts are locked and if you wish to re-apply in the future please re-submit a new post. Please do not take this the wrong way as we do welcome you to come back and game with us and if in the future you would like to meet our criteria and re-apply for FTW clan membership, we would welcome that.

Hope to see you in the future.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]