It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 CanadianArmy's Application 
VIP
VIP

IGN: HighSticking
Glad to hear you have your PC problems behind you!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 am
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
Jordan (Canadian Army)

Just a quick note to let you know your application for =FTW= tags is still in progress and moving allong just fine. Continue gaming and chating with us in ventrilo.

Thanks
Central Command

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

FTW=CaptinWizard"]Jordan (Canadian Army)

Just a quick note to let you know your application for =FTW= tags is still in progress and moving allong just fine. Continue gaming and chating with us in ventrilo.

Thanks
Central Command[/quote]

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: Again good luck bud, glad to see you back oh one more thing :29: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm
Hey Guys:

I am not sure where to put this but I am going to stick it here because it involves me and could affect my application.

I had just got done playing a few rounds with Grim and Wizard and I got a sense that they felt like something was up with my play. A few times I was asked how did I not die or how did I get a kill at one end of the map then kill him at another. Even a few times I was like wtf I should be dead but alas I was not.

I have never once used a hack or exploit in a multi-player game (wish the same could be said about single player but hell those cobra cars you got in Age of Empires 2 were so cool). I know everyone was having a hard time with a few players that were expected to be cheating and maybe those feelings carried over to some luck that I seemed to be having tonight.

I just wanted to clear this up and if there is anything I could do to clear any questions up please let me know. Maybe it is nothing at all and I am looking too much into this (which is something I tend to do too often), but it left me with a funny feeling so I figured I would bring it up.

Jordan

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 am
Co-Command
Co-Command

Jordan:

I am almost sure it was just a hard night for many and people [brothers]were venting, as it happens from time to time, and if so it is usually addressed very quickly, at this point don't get bummed out, just keep doing comming in and have fun, like I said it happens to all.

Jicaro

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 am
Command
Command

Jordan,

First of all I did not question your play at all. Maybe you thought when I was talking about KrewKill and Krelik, that you were included?????? Not the case at all.

As I said in my post a few days ago in this thread, Your application for =FTW= tags is still in progress and moving allong just fine.

If I can give you some advice about how to respond to anyone calling you a hack or cheat it would be to say "thank you for the compliment". In the heat of battle sometimes people will say things they really do not mean.

Second piece of advice would be to feel free to ask any one of the Commanders to go to a private channel in Ventrilo to talk about any issue that bothers you.

Hope to see you in game tonight.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 pm
ah ok good to hear....

sorry aboot that.

Jordan

Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Command
Command

Jordan,

FTW Clan Commanders met today and reviewed all open applications for clan membership. Prospective members are rated on their interaction within FTW Clan forums, Game, and Ventrilo. Getting to know each other is important to us and when we adopt a new member into the FTW family we are sure they will be with us for the long term.

We understand that sometimes people will apply for Clan tags and for whatever reason they move on to other endeavors and that is ok. All we ask is they be upfront with us and tell us they are no longer interested in our clan, FPS game, or whatever it is that has changed their direction.

At this time your application for FTW Clan membership is denied. Your application posts are locked and if you wish to re-apply in the future please re-submit a new post. Please do not take this the wrong way as we do welcome you to come back and game with us and if in the future you would like to meet our criteria and re-apply for FTW clan membership, we would welcome that.

Hope to see you in the future.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3