It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 CanadianArmy's Application 
Hello all

Jordan (Canadian Army)

lets see a little about myself..... well I have been playing BC2 since launch, PC/video games in general since I was 5. I just so happened to stumble upon your sever and was having some very enjoyable games over the past few nights so much so that I thought I would send in a membership request.

Hope to see you all around the server, take care

Jordan/CanadianArmy

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 am
Command
Command

IGN: CaptinWizard
Jordan,

I have seen you in game a few times and seen you were in Ventrilo tonight, although I missed you as you left vent when i got back in. Continue gaming with us and talking with us in Ventrilo so we can all get to know each other.

Good luck with your application.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 am
Co-Command
Co-Command

Jordan:

Welcome, good luck on your application, like Captin said, so do I buddy, get in game we have servers in BF2 and BC2, also get on vent and have fun, talk to us so we can get to know you, and most importantly keep doing what you are doing, I wish you the best of luck..
See ya in game

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 am
VIP
VIP

IGN: HighSticking
Jordan,

I remember seeing you a couple nights ago, good skills & character. So far so good.

We have a probation period to make sure you will be a good fit wearing the =FTW= tags and to make sure you feel =FTW= is a good fit for your gaming likes. We are mostly together for friendship and have a varied membership that enjoys each other's company while gaming. We are a laid back group that is not into the heavy competition like ladders. But we do enjoy competing.

Hang with us in Ventrilo while having a blast gaming and let the chips fall where they may. :angry021:

Best of luck to ya!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 am
Well from what I can tell,this clan seems like a great group of people and something I would like to become a part of.

I play video games for the reason they are created: FUN. It is rather sad that a lot of players will focus on KDR and their stats allowing themselves to lose the ultimate goal of enjoyment and comradery that can be found within a game.

I have been a part of a few clans but they all seem to dismantle due to trivial fighting or they tried to go "pro", but from what I have seen on the forums FTW has a very solid foundation and active members, it is these facts that pushed me to send in my application.

To clear up what the Iceman mentioned, I am very glad to see the strict policy on hacking and I got a great kick from reading some of the requests players had made to be unbanned. Personally I have never used a hack or glitch in online play since I have been engaged in the activity ( I know you would have heard that one a lot). Age is a non-issue, I am 20 years old and currently enrolled at the University of Toronto, which basically means I have a lot of free time to game, just don't inform the parents that is what post secondary means.

If you have any other question feel free to shoot them my way, and I hope to run into all of you soon on vent/server.

Take care,
Jordan/ Canadianarmy

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:13 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

=FTW=markoftheiceman wrote:
jordan like high sticking said we game for the fun of it rather then to see whos got the fastest gun in the west. We like to bullshit on vent so get to know us. You must be over 18 . We give all hackers and cheaters the fireing squad. Good to see your app and hope to see you in game

Jordan Ghost is right except that this knuckle head of a brother / friend of mine left out one thing,
before and after the fireing squad we T_ BAG 'em..

Apart from you going to college and having a lot of time, that is cool, and yes we are all a very TIGHT group, and i whole heartedly wish you luck again on your application, get on vent and talk to us and as for me i am looking foward to talking to you
take care Jordan :mrgreen:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 pm
hmmmm well I have some bad news, I use loose leaf tea. So will not be able to partake in any teabag action, what ever shall I do?

I guess I can always go out and buy some teabags, is earl grey ok, or is this an English Breakfast clan?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

meh. you kill me too much...... APPLICATION DENIED!!!!!! :02:

J/K come in vent and spend some time with us

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Hello Canada!

It is great to see your application and enthusiasm to play. I look forward to seeing you at the end of my sites soon! :) JK... This is truly a great clan of people to play with and I enjoy just being able to play and have fun for a few hours. I look forward to seeing you on the server and in vent... good luck on the application, Chick.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

Canadianarmy wrote:
hmmmm well I have some bad news, I use loose leaf tea. So will not be able to partake in any teabag action, what ever shall I do?

I guess I can always go out and buy some teabags, is earl grey ok, or is this an English Breakfast clan?

Hell Jordan u can do ur tea bag> bagless if u wish, it is the enemy after all u'll be t-bagging, as for me I use bags BIG HUGE ONES, and well carful i dont choke u :wink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :joke:

But i luv giving the enemy :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag: :Teabag:

Thats for sure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:34 pm
Co-Command
Co-Command

=FTW=markoftheiceman wrote:
BAGLESS ??? - LMFAO @ JICARO

:mrgreen:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 am

Welcome to our forum Jordan. Goodluck on your application request! Just keep on gaming with us and bs-ing with us in vent so we can get to know you and you us. Our member Dr. Gonzo will be happy to game with a fellow Canadian!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm
As a Graduate of York University's fine History program, I have to protest this application. If we start allowing University of Toronto undergrads into the place, what is next? Freemasons? Disco Dancers? Sabre fans?

Egads.... What in the world has my clan come to?

:02: :02:

Seriously though, welcome!

Gonzo - Stuck in Ottawa

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 am
Hello everyone:

Well I have some really bad news, my pc decided to just stop working. I have spent the last few days trying to figure out what is wrong and it looks like the video card off'ed itself.

Sadly I am reduced to using my notebook for now and that means no games for me, lots of word processing but no games. It will be a bit until I pull some cash together to get the new card, the income of a student is not meant to handle this sort of thing.

I do want to play with this clan, and when I get things back up and running I hope that we could re-open my application. I will stay in contact over the forum and I hope to be shooting you all in a couple of weeks time.

Jordan

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 pm
Hey Jordan,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck! Hope you get it resolved in good time.

Gonzo

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next