It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Thanks Stormy 

Just wanted to take a minute and tell Stormy THANK YOU for building my new rig. It has really sucked not being able to play BC2 but now I have the rig to do it with.
I could not have asked for anything more. YOU DA MAN Stormy! I could have bought a rig ready to go but I wanted it to mean something and it does. I know it was at a bad time with everything you have going but like the saying goes, good things come to those who wait, and it did. Now I cant wait to be able to play with all my "FTW brothers and sister". Thanks again! :01:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:50 am
Retired
Retired

I am VERY glad you like it brother!! I'm just glad I could give you what you want and more! The timing was bad, but I got er done :mrgreen:

Now you have a custom machine that beats the piss out of any off the shelf system :2guns: Had a slight driver issue, but that is resolved and I'm super glad you can rock out now on BC2!! Like I said brother, anytime you need help etc. just give me a holler!!

With that said, I should have put a lower grade video card in, as you've been kicking my ass in BC2 :shock: :lol2: , the cool part is you can always add another video card to run SLI, and even put a third card in for dedicated PHYSX processing!! You have room to grow, so you will be good for years to come :wink:

Tue May 11, 2010 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]